5 rue de Valmy, BP 24102, 44041 Nantes cedex 1
Nantes is a European destination, easy to reach:
- 1 hour from Paris and London (1st air traffic hubs in Europe)
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle
- 4 daily scheduled flights to Paris-Orly
- All the key European destinations are less than 2 hours away by plane
- Direct flights to 60 destinations:
- 20 French cities: Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse, etc.
- 40 international destinations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Duesseldorf, Geneva, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Rome, etc.
- Nantes Atlantique airport is the 1st European airport with the ISO 9001 accreditation. It was elected Premier European Airport (winner of the 2011/2012 ERA Airport Award). Nantes Atlantique airport is a 20 minute-shuttle ride from the congress centre La Cite (departure every half hour).
Nantes has direct rail connections to all the major French cities:
- 2 hours from Paris Montparnasse
- 21 daily TGV connections between Paris and Nantes
- 3 hours from Paris Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle airport with 4 daily TGV connections
- Direct TGV connections to : Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg, etc.
The TGV railway station is located at the very heart of the city, very close to i.e. opposite the congress centre La Cite (South exit).
Note that the Congress Centre is located at 5 minutes walking distance from the train station. Therefore, take "sortie sud" ("south exit").
The Nantes region is served by an extensive motorway network with easy access to:
450 parking spaces
- The East: Paris on the A11
- The South: Bordeaux and Toulouse on the A83
- The West: Brest on the N165 / E60
- The North: Rennes on the N137
are available underneath the congress centre La Cite and 2,000 additional parking spaces in close walking distance. Exhibitors are allocated a temporary parking area with direct access to la Cite's exhibition areas.
Transport in the city
Nantes boasts innovative, multimodal and eco-responsible means of transport offering residents and visitors easy and safe travelling within the urban area:
- 40 km-tram network (the longest in France)
- 4 tram and BusWay lines
- 53 bus lines
- 3 river shuttle lines
- Bicloo : a self-service bike system with 900 bicycles and 90 stations
- Over 300 km of cycling lanes
- Not to forget the Marguerite cars that can be hired from 20 self-service hire points.
There will be welcome and info stands (hosted by the
city of Nantes) for participants going to the congress center on the following
At the station
- Sunday 22 May 4pm-5:30pm
- Monday 23 May 8:30am-10am
At the airport
- Sunday 22 May 4pm-5:30pm
- Monday 23 May 9:30am-11am
The hostess can help you with information on how to get to the congress centre and answer on general and practical questions about the city, public transport, taxi, etc.
TAN passes will be distributed at the registration desk in the congress centre. They allow
you to benefit from free public transport in Nantes (Tramway, busway, bus,
navibus). The TAN passes will be valid from Sunday 22 May till
Saturday 28 May 2016 included. Please note that the pass will not be
substituted in case of loss. You can download the TAN app on your mobile to get access to the public transportation map: