Late abstract submission
Posters only. Deadline is 11 May 2016, or earlier if poster exhibition space is filled.
Late poster abstract submission is closed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have late-breaking science you would like to present at SETAC Nantes? We have opened late abstract submission, you must submit your abstract no later than 11 May 2016, 23:59 CET.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES)
- Abstracts will not be in the abstract book or printed meeting programme because it is past the print deadline
- Abstracts will be featured in the online programme
- Only poster abstracts will be accepted at this time
- A 50 Euros non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions
- You must be registered for the meeting before we will accept the abstract
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and you will be notified within two weeks of submission about acceptance
- Abstracts will not be grouped by topic but will be featured in its own category
- Space is limited and we will close abstract submission once we fill our space or by 11 May 2016
1. You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can't remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
Note that your username and password will be active approximately two hours after creating your account!
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific, Latin or North America.
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com
2. Enter the abstract submission module with your SETAC username and password, and fill all the required details.
3. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org